iPhone is easily the first name that comes to mind when one is asked about phone photography. But most people wouldn’t know or would generally underestimate the importance of photo editing applications when it comes to iPhone photography. One can now download snapseed app for iPhone to take photo edits to a whole new level.
Polishing an image is as vital to your portfolio gallery as clicking a good picture. With the hype of social media climbing new heights every day, the competition for more likes and shares is also growing among amateur photographers. But those who have been there would know that simply owning an iPhone with an awesome camera is not enough.
Snapseed: The photo-editing app
You need pro photo editing skills while also being able to share it quickly, easily and from anywhere on the planet. Consequently, there are many apps available on the App Store, which try to fulfil these requirements of on the go photo editing. One of the best of these photo-editing apps is Snapseed. Download snapseed app for iPhone now as it complements the trademark iPhone photo in the best possible way and is also the best platform for the amateur photographer to learn some pro editing skills.
How does Snapseed work?
Apple devices, just like any other smart device, have some basic photo editing features and software in the photos application itself. But that is not enough to give you an edge over the competition. Download snapseed app for iPhone because it gives you the benefit of pro image editing features without the complexity of using scary software and apps like Photoshop.
It has essential features such as resizing, skewing and straightening, as well as attractive effects and filters. All you need to do is open the App Store, click on Snapseed for iPhone and download it.
Snapseed User Interface
The rest is simple enough as the super sorted user interface can be used by just about anyone. The tools are available on the left-hand side and you can select any one of them to control the strength of each one.
You can see how the chosen effect changes your image in real time as you adjust the controls. You can also edit more than one image at a time and the app also offers scope to go back and review the effects even after you’ve applied them to your photo.
Tools on Snapseed for iPhone
Snapseed is not only a complete but also professional photo editor app which is developed by Google. It offers a wide range of tools in a simple user interface. Here are some of the salient features of the tools available on Snapseed for iPhone:
- Tools such as healing, brush, structure, HDR, perspective and more allow you to polish your image and add a special touch that converts them into something otherworldly.
- Tools such as RAW develop- allow you to open and tweak RAW DNG files and save them non-destructively or export images as JPG.
- You can also save the set of effects as your personal looks and then apply them to other images that you might want to edit in a similar fashion.
- Magic is something that all of us love and adding some magic to the image is always a plus. The selective feature of the app allows you to make the best use of the famous Control Point technology. All you need to do is position up to eight points on the photo you select and assign the enhancements as you wish. The algorithm does the rest magically.
- Subtle but powerful tools such as vignette, lens blur, glamour glow, tonal contrast and multiple exposures by HDR scope are at your disposal with Snapseed for iPhone.
Why choose Snapseed over others?
Snapseed has a wide range of usability in addition to a long list of features, which set it apart from the crowd. One of the many updates in the latest version of snapseed is support for iPhone X, which covers edge-to-edge with the help of OLED panel. Other interesting features in the new version include insight feature for photography along with selective filter brushes and tools such as healing HDR, perspective etc. The user can now open the raw and JPG files and tweak different styles with a precision control. So what are you waiting for download snapseed app for iPhone.